Our customers usually ask us how to start OnlyFans without followers. The answer is quite simple and is all mentioned in this guide.
We are going to show you the most simple and proven strategies to grow your OnlyFans account:
- Promote your account on the right social media.
- Set up a working funnel for your account.
- Have a working content strategy.
And you will be able to get your first followers in no time.
How to Start OnlyFans From 0 Followers
- Finding Your Niche: Identify a unique content style that will guide your OnlyFans content creation.
- Content Calendar: Plan a regular posting schedule, ideally daily, to build momentum and gain followers.
- Reddit and Twitter are best for getting your first fans.
- Setting Up Your Page: Select a suitable username and display name, and use engaging profile and banner photos.
- Crafting a Compelling Bio: Write a clear, concise bio that effectively communicates your offerings and can convert visitors into subscribers.
- Account Verification and Payment Info: Complete mandatory account verification and consider a separate bank account for OnlyFans earnings for easier tax preparation.
- Choosing Between Free or Paid Content: Decide between a free account with tips and pay-per-view content or a paid account with a monthly subscription fee.
- Initial Content Posting: Post content before promoting your account to showcase what subscribers can expect.
- Using Deals and Discounts: Attract initial followers with deals and discounts, encouraging longer subscriptions.
- Welcoming New Subscribers: Send a friendly welcome message to new subscribers to encourage engagement and connection.
Is it a good idea to start an OnlyFans Account with no followers?
It’s totally possible to achieve success on OnlyFans without a pre-existing social media following.
While a lot of OnlyFans content creators can make thousands of dollars overnight, most of them have a large fan base on social media.
It’s not necessary to have a large social media (such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter X, etc.) following to start an OnlyFans page. In fact, many top creators began their OnlyFans journey without a significant following on social media. These creators only gained a social media presence after they became successful on OnlyFans.
However, having an initial following can be an advantage. Some of these followers might visit your OnlyFans and become paying subscribers, allowing you to start earning money from day one.
But no worries, if you can put in the work, have a good enough target, and want to slowly but steadily grow your income, you will be 100% successful on OnyFans even with 0 initial followers.
I have seen so many people being able to get from $1k-$2k within the first 3-5 months by just being consistent.
After getting $1k per month, it will be a lot easier for you to get to the next milestones: $5k, $10k, etc.
In this guide, we are going to show you to archive that with 0 followers in just 3-5 months.
The process is simple and doesn’t require social media. A Reddit account and marketing skills suffice.
By the end of this guide, you’ll learn how to start an OnlyFans account and build an audience from scratch.
Before You Start an OnlyFans Page with no Followers
1. Have a niche!
First, you want to understand what is a niche.
Niche is basically the style of content you want to follow, your audience, branding, your only persona, things like that.
Every aspect of your image should determine your niche: Clothes, voice, props, texts, actings, etc.
Below are some of the most popular OnlyFans niche for references:
- Fitness babe
The following questions can help me determine what type of content you are interested in or passionate about creating. They can also help you identify what type of content you feel comfortable producing.
- What type of content am I comfortable producing?
- What type of content do I enjoy creating or am passionate about?
- What type of clothing will I wear? Will I cosplay or roleplay as certain characters?
- Will I be the only star in the content, or will I have co-stars with me?
- Who is my target audience? What are their interests and preferences?
It’s always recommended to look at how the best content creators in your chosen niches doing, and you will be able to get out some valuable ideas from their content.
Learn from them on social media. For example, below are some content worth checking out for the Kawaii / Cosplay / Cute niche (NSFW):
To do more research, it’s best to take a look at the best subreddits to see what type of content people are focusing on.
Adding a word displaying your niche to your username is also not a bad idea. For example: JeannyKawaii. It is pretty effective as people can easily understand who you are and how your style is just by looking at your name.
2. Invest In a Starter Kit
Since you start your OnlyFans account without any followers, the first thing you want is to have great content.
No one cares about giving you a tip or subscription if your content is bad.
You want to have a good camera. You can absolutely use your smartphone if it is good enough. If you have an high-end iPhone or other flagship Android phones, you are good to go.
Next, you want to have a Tripod and a ring light, which are not always required, but they are super helpful in a lot of situations. Most tripods right now come with a remote control, helps you done the job faster and a lot easier.
- There are a lot of great tripods on Amazon, starting from just $20.
- A great lighting makes your content look a lot more professional. Grab them on Amazon, starting from just $10.
There are a lot more useful equipment for you to buy in the future, but that’s it for now!
3. Things You Want To Post on OnlyFans with no Followers
This guide is intended for beginners who are interested in starting a brand-new OnlyFans account but have no followers. It is important to note that the tips provided in this guide are not the only strategies to earn money on OnlyFans. However, we have had tremendous success using them, and we believe they are suitable for everyone.
Our recommended steps to make your first $1,000 on OnlyFans with zero followers:
- Create a free OnlyFans page, or at least give people a 30-day free trial.
- Focus on Reddit promotion. It is simply the best way for you to gain followers right now, whether you want to spend money on marketing or not.
- Sell Pay Per View content (PPV) on OnlyFans via DMs.
The logic behind these strategies is that most of your income can come from the PPV and custom videos (people asking you to do something).
You want to sell to as many people as possible. That’s why you want they to subscribe to your page in order to allow you to DM them offers.
How to Start OnlyFans without Followers – The Complete Guide
- List of suitable subreddits to promote
- 30-40 style testing pictures / videos for promoting on Reddit.
- A menu of what to sell on OnlyFans (PPV, customs, etc.)
- 3-5 pre-recorded videos to sell in DM.
Step 1: Make A Free OnlyFans Account
Starting a new OnlyFans account is very easy and straightforward.
Don’t forget to set the subscription to FREE, or at least offer a 30-day free trial.
Use the most appealing profile picture and banner you have. Don’t forget to pick a cute username that people cannot forget.
Step 2: Start Promoting on Reddit
Reddit is the best platform for new content creators. It’s because Reddit groups all of the targeted audience to one place for you to target all at once.
How Reddit Works?
The way Reddit works is different to other social media networks. The amount of followers you have on Reddit doesn’t play a big role to ranking.
Reddit doesn’t care about followers.
If you have great content, and people like it and upvote it, your post will get bumped to the top.
To get a shortcut, you can buy upvotes from our store and get your post pushed to the top in no time!
Read more: What is Reddit Upvote?
People really do care about your followers on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. But on Reddit, they just don’t care.
On Reddit, everyone has the equal opportunity.
Okay, so now you understand that Reddit is the best platform for you. But how do you get started? Let’s move to the next section!
There are millions of forums on Reddit, which are also called subreddits. They are the groups where people discuss specific topics.
Subreddits are usually referred to like this: “r/subredditname”
For example, r/videogames is about video games, as you can tell.
Here are some of the subreddits that you might want to join first when doing OnlyFans (to learn from people):
Want to get the complete list of the best 788 subreddits for OnlyFans marketing? Confirm Your Email to Access!
Tip: To post in the most popular subreddits, your Reddit account must have enough karma. If you don’t want to waste your time on building up karma, buy our Reddit accounts.
If people love your content, they upvote it and bring your submission to the HOT section.
The more upvotes you get, the more karma you gain eventually.
- Comment Karma: Gained from people upvoting your comments.
- Post/Link Karma: Gained from people upvoting your submission.
This is like your reputation on Reddit. If you know how to use it effectively, you can rank your posts a lot easier. Please take a look at the article What is Reddit Karma? for a better understanding about it (you can do it later).
Now you have understood how Reddit basically works.
The key now is to post your content in the correct subreddits to gain views and eventually clicks to your OnlyFans profile.
If you are into cosplay, you want to join subreddits such as r/cosplaybabies to target the people who always enjoy watching your content.
If you are a MILF, join r/MILF and related subreddits. You will be mostly welcomed there!
The question now should be: How to find the best subreddits for me?
There are a lot of tools and tips for finding the most suitable subreddits for you.
My to-go place is redditlist, but there are surely a lot of other tools as well.
It’s recommended to take a look at this article for more details: How to find the best subreddits?
Or you can just subscribe to our list below for the full list of NSFW subreddits, breaking into different categories:
Want to get the complete list of the best 788 subreddits for OnlyFans marketing? Confirm Your Email to Access!
Start promoting OnlyFans on Reddit, and you will get your first $1,000 in no time!
Also, do you know that you can actually make money on OnlyFans without showing your face by using Reddit?
How to start OnlyFans when you don’t have any followers using TikTok
After Reddit, TikTok is the second-best place for you right now to make money with OnlyFans, starting from 0 followers as long as you have great video ideas.
The reason behind this is that the way TikTok works is very similar to Reddit: You don’t have to have followers to get to the trending section. You will eventually get featured on the homepage, as long as you work hard!
Going viral is the key here. Once you’ve got viral, people will know you more, and eventually watch your content every day.
Never put your OnlyFans link on TikTok. You will get banned almost immediately.
The best tips for getting people know your OnlyFans account:
- TikTok username and OnlyFans username are the same.
- Put your Instagram username / link in your TikTok bio.
- On Instagram, put your your linktree.com or allmylinks.com
- Set up your OnlyFans link in your linktree/allmylinks account.
How to get TikTok Followers?
- Post content on TikTok consistently.
- Use viral TikTok sounds and make suggestive type videos using them.
- Do some livestream to get tons of views and followers.
- Never post anything nudity or too sexy to avoid getting banned.
- Build your TikTok account up as a normal entertainer but in a sexy way. People eventually find out that you happen to have OnlyFans profile.
- Can you do some sexy voice/sound? If you do so, dress modestly.
- If your clothes are a bit revealing, don’t be too close to the camera/
- Don’t reveal a lot of your skin to avoid getting banned. Show either legs or cleavage, not both.
- You don’t want to show your underwear.
- Follow the TikTok trends, popular content creators, and content creators in your niche.
- Have some unique twists when copying content idea.
- If you get banned, no worries, just start again. It’s the nature of the world and there is nothing we can do.
- Filter the comments so you don’t read the bad comments.
- Enable the Analytics in the Creator Tools (Settings) to understand your audience more.
- Reply and say sweet thank-yous to all comments.
Gain your first OnlyFans Followers with Twitter (X)
Starting off as a new OnlyFans creator can be challenging, especially without an existing fan base. This is where your promotion strategy becomes crucial – it’s the key to gaining more subscribers.
The world of OnlyFans creators is quite crowded, making it tough for newcomers to get noticed. It’s not effective to just wait and hope that your target audience will find you. Instead, you need to proactively make your presence known to them.
When it comes to promoting your OnlyFans content, Reddit and Twitter are your best bets. These platforms are friendly to not-safe-for-work (NSFW) content, unlike Instagram, TikTok, and most other social networks, which have strict policies against NSFW content and linking to OnlyFans.
However, keep in mind that on Twitter, you should set your profile to sensitive if you plan to post explicit material.
If you’re interested in learning more about this, check out our guide on how to promote OnlyFans on Twitter X.
Once you have your page ready and are posting content regularly, it’s time to focus on self-promotion. This usually involves sharing high-quality photos or videos of yourself along with captivating captions that encourage viewers to visit your profile, where they can find a link to your OnlyFans.
Each post you make is a pathway for new traffic to your OnlyFans page, and some of this traffic will convert into subscribers.
Although promoting on both Reddit and Twitter simultaneously can be beneficial, it might also be overwhelming. If you need to choose just one, Reddit is a strong option. Not only could it lead to more subscribers, but it also allows you to use tools like our auto-posting feature, which can save a lot of time and effort. Give it a try and see the difference it makes in managing your promotions.
Follow New OnlyFans Users
This is another trick to help you gain some more followers on OnlyFans.
This is a well-known strategy on Instagram or Twitter, which is called “Follow Unfollow”.
Whenever you follow someone on OnlyFans, they will receive a notification, they will visit your profile, and if they like you, they will follow you back.
You can unfollow then after a few days to a week.
Do it slowly.
Don’t forget to message the people who have just followed you a few hours ago, the chance of they liking your premium content is very likely.
According to our researches, at least 15% of OnlyFans users follow you back when you follow them, what a high rate!
Imagine you have 10 people follow you back, the chance of selling a PPV content via the DM is very high. You will be able to get your first sale in no time.
Let’s go over all of our strategies once again.
First, you know that you are willing to put serious works to get guaranteed consistent growth.
Reddit is the best social media platform where you can get to a ton of targeted audience for totally free. TikTok is the second-best media platform.
Follow our simple strategy and steps to get your first sales in just a few days. As long as you are consistent, getting $1,000 on OnlyFans is easy as eating cake.
Don’t forget to fill up the form below to save your time and effort when it comes to finding the best subreddits to promote your content.