If you are into the cryptocurrency niche, which is one of the most competitive ones, finding the best crypto subreddits is the main key to becoming successful. Before, Reddit was known as the best place for gaming and technology. But nowadays, crypto is always one of the biggest categories on Reddit according to its own Leaderboard.
With the massive rise of WallStreetBets in early 2021 due to the skyrocket of GameStop, Cryptocurrency world is now bigger than ever as everyone wants their piece of the high-risk investment cake.
How to find the best Cryptocurrency subreddits?
Out of hundreds of potential cryptocurrency subreddits, you want to find the decent ones with less competitive, where you can rank easier with a certain amount of upvotes buying from Upvote.Shop.
It’s all about the balance of price and performance.
You don’t want to buy to 2,000 upvotes to rank on a top subreddit about crypto with a chance of your post getting removed anytime by the moderators, or getting outranked by other competitors with ease.
In general, you want to rank within a subreddit that has a decent amount of online people without spending around 200-500 upvotes, or even less. You don’t have to spend a lot of money for upvotes, don’t have to worry about getting outranked/removed, while still converting very well.
Below is the list of the best cryptocurrency trading Subreddits. All the communities are focused on trading different crypto coins/tokens like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, to NFTs, etc.
Best Cryptocurrency Subreddits for Trading
Best Altcoin Subreddits
Some Crypto Subreddits You Must know
Reddit hosts a variety of crypto-related subreddits, each with its unique flair and community. Among these, some stand out for their popularity and the quality of information they offer. Here’s a rundown of the best Reddit crypto subreddits:
- /r/Bitcoin: As the pioneering cryptocurrency, Bitcoin naturally has a substantial presence on Reddit. This subreddit is a hub for all things Bitcoin, from the latest news to humorous memes. The sheer size of the community means that while there’s a constant stream of content, not all of it may be relevant or useful. Popular threads can become very active, making it hard to follow discussions.
- /r/btc: Similar in focus to /r/Bitcoin but with a significantly smaller community, /r/btc offers a more curated experience. It’s easier here to engage in meaningful discussions and find high-quality posts. If you’re into Bitcoin, it’s worth following both subreddits.
- /r/CryptoCurrency: This subreddit broadens the scope beyond Bitcoin, covering all aspects of the cryptocurrency world. Whether it’s emerging cryptocurrencies, trading platforms, or even crypto memes, this subreddit has it all. With over 4.4 million members at the time of writing, it’s a bustling hub of activity, although joining discussions on popular posts can be challenging due to the sheer volume of participants.
- /r/NFT: Reflecting the surge in NFT popularity, this subreddit is your go-to place for all things related to non-fungible tokens. From NFT gaming to new marketplaces, the community covers a broad range of topics. There’s also a Discord channel for real-time conversations.
- /r/BitcoinBeginners: Ideal for newcomers to the crypto scene, this subreddit is a treasure trove of information for beginners. You can find answers to common questions or ask your own. While the community is generally supportive, it’s wise to approach advice with a degree of skepticism to avoid trolls or scams.
- /r/Ethereum: Ethereum’s prominence as a major altcoin is reflected in its active subreddit. This is a great place to stay updated on Ethereum-related news and developments in app technology leveraging Ethereum.
- /r/Binance and /r/Coinbase: These subreddits focus on two of the largest crypto exchanges. They’re useful for staying informed about platform updates and community discussions.
- /r/CryptoCurrencyMemes: For a lighter take on the crypto world, this subreddit is filled with humorous content. With over 300k members, it’s a lively community for those looking to have a laugh at the quirky aspects of the crypto industry.
- /r/CryptoMarkets: Geared towards traders, this subreddit is a hotspot for market updates and analysis across various cryptocurrencies. It’s a haven for those seeking in-depth market insights.
- /r/ShibArmy: For enthusiasts of Shiba-themed cryptocurrencies like $SHIB, $LEASH, and $BONE, this subreddit is a hub of activity. Shiba, a prominent meme coin, has a strong following, partly fueled by high-profile endorsements. Reddit is a great platform for anyone interested in following the Shiba crypto scene.
Each subreddit offers its unique flavor and community, making them valuable resources for anyone interested in the dynamic world of cryptocurrencies.
How to find specific subreddits for a specific coin/token/cryptocurrency
If you have a more specific niche for targeting and are looking for a specific place to promote your project, it’s recommended to take a look at our Subreddit Finding guide. There, you can find some specific tips and tools for getting the best possible results without a lot of effort.
And if you just don’t want to spend a lot of resources, or money for doing the job that you are just not good at, let us help you promote your crypto project on Reddit at the lowest cost.
We have been pushing thousands of projects to the top of r/CryptoMoonShots, and all other crypto-related subreddits since 2020. We understand how the market works, and the best ways to have people getting interested in your project.